- Boardroom Auction Saturday 31st of August at 3pm - McKean McGregor Office - 174 Strickland Road, Strathdale
- Online Auction via Anywhere Auctions
- Excellent central locale- walking distance to CBD and Lake Weeroona
- Fully fenced landscaped private rear yard and established front yard
- Double garage and additional off street parking
- Low-maintenance modern living
Found in a quiet court on the fringe of the Bendigo CBD and just a short walk to Lake Weeroona, supermarket and everything that Bendigo has to offer. Beautifully presented inside and out, this stylish home includes a great floor plan and low maintenance landscaping. Perfect for those looking to purchase their first home, an empty nester, young professionals or those seeking the ideal investment opportunity.
A double garage with direct access into the home provides security and storage solutions. Wide panel floating timber floors runs throughout the home offering the feeling of space and quality. The master suite to the right includes large walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom with contemporary finishes. Two additional carpeted bedrooms have built in robes and large windows flooding the rooms with natural light. A modern bathroom with large soaking tub, separate toilet and laundry with direct rear access are found off the bedroom wing of the home.
The light and bright open plan kitchen and living area is wrapped in windows overlooking the rear garden. At the heart of the home, the kitchen offers stainless steel appliances and a large island bench for enjoying meals around. Glass sliding doors open out onto the private fully fenced rear yard with established planting and edging.
- Ducted gas and evaporative cooling
- Modern stainless steel kitchen appliances including 900mm oven, 5 burner gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Good storage throughout
- Double garage with direct access into home
- Roller blinds and feature curtains in bedrooms