14 Fairview Road
Kangaroo Flat VIC 3555
Built in Robes,Dishwasher,Ensuite,Hot Water Gas,Rumpus Room,Study,Workshop,Courtyard,Fully Fenced,Shed,Side Access,
InformationStatement of Information
Open for Inspections
Beautifully presented home - Substantial Shedding - Industrial Subdivision Opportunity
Expression of Interest Closing - Friday 16th of April at 2pm
This property is located within the bustling Bendigo suburb of Kangaroo Flat. Bordering residential and industrial developments this substantial land holding presents a number opportunities for the astute owner and/or investor.
The fresh and well presented 3 bedroom home, includes multiple living areas and substantial domestic shedding. The main bedroom includes WIR and ensuite with direct access to the outdoor living space, an additional 2 bedrooms and study access a second bathroom and separate toilet. The 2 large living spaces are separated by a well appointed kitchen. The 2 car garage provides rear access to a good sized and very well presented yard as well as a large style shedding of 147m2 (approx) which can house up to 6 vehicles.
The property also offers significant commercial opportunities. Large and well presented commercial shedding, with separate access is ready to occupy or lease, while a significant vacant industrial allotment provides a number of options for further development.
• 9,411 m2* of Industrial 1 and Industrial 3 Zoned land
• 190m* of road frontage
• Substantial vacant industrial land with excellent development potential
• Well presented home with substantial domestic shedding
• Good quality commercial shedding with excellent access
• Excellent proximity to Calder Freeway, 3 sets of traffic lights from Melbourne’s
major road network
• Subdivision opportunity (subject to council approval)
• No easements