This large and immaculate home is located amongst the Bendigo Retirement Village for over 55’s and enjoys picturesque natural surroundings boasting walking trails, wildlife and native flora. The home provides comfort, enjoys privacy and security while also offering access to external services, amenities and an inviting and inclusive sense of community essential for your forever home. Walk to the nearby hotel, national park, bus stops, general store, post office and community facilities.
- Separately titled
- Good off-street parking
- Easy care backyard with large alfresco space, ideal for entertaining
- Room for vegetable gardens
- Storage room/work room at rear of double shed
- Good-sized rooms with high ceilings throughout
As part of the Bendigo Retirement Village and included in the owners corporation fees there are an abundance of facilities at your doorstep. Some of these amenities include;
- Visiting external service providers such as hairdressers, massage therapists, podiatry, pharmacy deliveries, and prescription and medical services
- 24/7 emergency call personal alarm system
- Small pets allowed
- Community events and programs such as exercise groups, gardening club, art and dance, and indoor bowls
- Access to activities room, arts and crafts room, BBQ area, billiards room, indoor bowling green, gym equipment, community centre, hairdressing and beauty room, library (books, CD, DVDs), medical consultation room, shop, dining area, internet kiosk, post office, village courtesy bus and mobility scooter loan.
This is a rare opportunity to enjoy spacious living in an established retirement community with an abundance of amenities ensuring that downsizing doesn’t mean changing the way you like to live. Located in Spring Gully, the property is a short walk from café, hotel, Spring Gully Reserve and the many walking tracks and trails on and around One Tree Hill. The home enjoys generously proportioned rooms along with a low-maintenance front and rear yard. Good off-street parking and a wide front porch provide privacy and peace at the main entrance.
The front door opens into a large lounge with the master bedroom positioned to one side, enjoying a walk-in robe and ensuite. A slider from the lounge leads into an open plan kitchen, dining and living space, which opens out to a generous alfresco area – ideal for entertaining friends and family. A hallway off the central living area takes you to two further bedrooms, both with built-in robes, along with a laundry and a spacious family bathroom. At the rear of the home is a fourth bedroom however this great room, with dual aspect windows, could also serve as an additional living area or home office/craft room.
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- Kitchen appliances including wall oven, four-burner electric cooktop and dishwasher
- One of only three four-bedroom or three bedroom plus study properties in the Village
- Access from double garage to front porch and to rear alfresco via roller door
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling