Expression of Interest TBC.
- Excellent family-friendly locale: walking distance to Strathdale Park and Kennington Reservoir; less than five minutes to Strath Village and less than 10 minutes to Bendigo’s CBD
- Spacious and contemporary style with practical zoned living for the entire family
- Great outdoor space with large deck, lawn area, established trees (including fruit trees), swimming pool and tennis court
- Three large living areas
- Double bay garage with additional roller door at side and space for workshop/storage
This quality Russell Parsons-built family home offers style, space and the very best of modern living, all just minutes from the city centre. Located towards the end of a quiet, established court with the National Park at your doorstep, this beautifully presented contemporary home is the perfect oasis for a busy, modern family. Sitting on a spacious allotment and a few blocks from the many amenities of Strathdale and Kennington, this light-filled property provides a truly unique mix of tranquillity; easy proximity to all services; and stylish, prestigious living.
A double garage is positioned off the driveway, with added space for additional vehicles, a workshop, home gym or storage space. The formal entry, with high ceilings and polished timber boards, sets the scene for the rest of the home. A study, or fifth bedroom with built-in robe, at the front of the house could serve as the perfect home office. The master bedroom enjoys a walk-in and built-in robe, along with an ensuite with double vanity and separate toilet. Across the hall, the children’s wing features a central living/study space; three large bedrooms – all with built-in robes; a family bathroom and a separate powder room. The large laundry is conveniently located just off this area and at the rear of the house is an open plan kitchen, living and dining room with a formal lounge next door providing an elegant space, complete with open fireplace, to relax. Outdoors, a deck can be found off both living spaces, and this great entertaining area overlooks the back garden and native bushland beyond the boundary. Flood lit tennis court, inground swimming pool, fire pit and established planting makes this private space a dream for all members of the family.
- New ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- Open fireplace in formal lounge
- Quality new kitchen appliances including Bosch dishwasher and 900mm stove with five-burner electric cooktop
- Built-in shelving and desk in kid’s lounge/study area
- Polished timber flooring in entry and main living
- Landscaped front and rear garden with established planting (including fruit trees)
- Courtyard with shade sail and fire pit
- Resurfaced flood lit tennis court
- High end fixtures and fittings throughout
- Great storage
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pool (In Ground)
- Tennis Court