- Excellent central locale – walking distance to hospital precinct CBD, Lake Weeroona and bus stops
- Beautifully presented inside and out
- Generously proportioned rooms throughout
- Contemporary styling and quality fixtures and fittings
- Proven short-term rental history
This stunning townhouse offers low-maintenance, executive living in a fantastic locale. Just a short stroll from Bendigo’s new hospital precinct, the property sits in a quiet street that is also walking distance to the CBD, QEO and Lake Weeroona. With a driveway and single garage, there is good off-street parking and the contemporary styling is absolutely perfect for a busy-professional who is seeking easy living; a down-sizer wanting a spacious lock-up-and-leave option; or an investor looking for a fantastic rental opportunity. With a solid short-term rental history this is a home with lots to offer. With an immaculate, modern exterior set back from the street, the unassuming façade belies the spacious feel once you step inside.
The master bedroom is positioned at the front of the home, with two walk-in robes leading through to a large ensuite with walk-in shower and double vanity. A further two bedrooms, along with a good-sized family bathroom, are located upstairs and both rooms feature built-in robes. At the rear of the home is a light-filled, open plan kitchen, living and dining space. Floor-to-ceiling windows and a glass sliding door look out to the private garden with deck area, shade sail, paving and established planting.
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Quality kitchen appliances including dishwasher, oven and four-burner gas cooktop
- Polished concrete flooring in main living
- Euro laundry behind walk-through pantry
- Single garage with built-in shelving and secure access into house and to rear yard
- Fully landscaped front and rear garden
- Large deck at rear with shade sail at rear