104 Waratah Road
Huntly VIC 3551
Built in Robes,Dishwasher,Ensuite,
InformationStatement of Information
Open for Inspections
TICKING ALL OF THE BOXES!
Enjoy peace & tranquillity, positioned on arguably one of the finest allotments in the estate. This north facing, corner position features expansive parkland views. With a highly functional floor-plan this near new home boasts three large bedrooms, two separate living areas, quality appliances & upgrades throughout. You could mistake the home for being brand new, it is in a perfect condition, an inspection will impress.
- Immaculately maintained inside and out.
- Wide hallway, high ceilings and positioned to take advantage of natural sunlight.
- Spacious single level home offers a quiet & peaceful outlook.
- Manicured landscaping provide easy living with an abundance of zones for entertaining.
- The clever floor-plan will delight with two separate living areas & three large bedrooms, master containing spacious walk in robe & ensuite.
- Comfort is assured with ducted gas heating & ducted evaporative cooling.
- Flowing open plan kitchen, meals & lounge area.
- Large stone bench with quality appliances, gas cooktop, pantry.
- Rear yard offers space for the kids with lawn, veggie patch, fire pit zone & alfresco for entertaining.
- Internal access from the garage, also with side access / space for the trailer, caravan, additional off street parking.
Located in a leafy pocket this sought after home is a combination of peace & convenience. Views over the local park, all conveniences close by, public transport & a merely a short drive into Bendigo. All the hard work has been well and truly done, simply move in & enjoy. This is living!