- Fantastic city location, ideal for busy professional or investor seeking quality short-term rental
- Spacious and light-filled rooms including large open plan living area
- Easy-care yard with terraced garden, private alfresco space and large balcony
- Secure garage and additional off-street parking space, easily accessible from rear street
- Freshly painted throughout with new flooring downstairs
This contemporary and light-filled two-storey townhouse sits in a popular heritage street, a short walk from the city centre, the QEO, the arts precinct, and many of Bendigo’s prime landmarks and tourist destinations. Ideally suited for a professional wanting space and style in a premier locale, this property would also suit a buyer seeking an investment that would work as a long or short-term rental offer. Downsizers wanting spacious rooms, easy living and the city lifestyle at their fingertips will also enjoy this stylish home.
Set back from the road behind a fence and terraced garden, the home is also accessible via the rear street which allows vehicle access to the private driveway, off-street parking and garage. The front door opens in to an impressive entry and leads on one side to an open plan kitchen, living and dining space, and to the other: a bedroom with built-in robe, full powder room and laundry. This could also be used as a study or second living area. In the centre of the downstairs space is the timber staircase with a skylight and large windows creating a grand feel. Upstairs, the remaining two bedrooms enjoy a walk-in robe and ensuite, one room offering dual access to the bathroom and French doors opening out to a wide balcony. An additional outdoor area off the living room downstairs provides a private space to entertain.
- Split system heating and cooling on both levels
- Refurbished bathrooms with marble vanity
- Modern kitchen appliances including dishwasher, wall oven and five-burner gas cooktop
- Access from laundry and main living to private and secure side yard
- Terraced easy-care garden at front
- Utilities area behind garage
- Good storage