1 Mias way
Epsom VIC 3551
Sold for $285,000
InformationStatement of Information Section 32 Rental appraisal
Open for Inspections
CUTE & CONTEMPORARY
This delightful brick home is located in a small complex of villas and is tucked away in a quiet street. The open plan meals / lounge & dining with a well-appointed kitchen contains ample cupboard space. The two bedrooms are of a good size, each with built-in wardrobes. There is a neat and tidy full size bathroom with a separate toilet. Enjoy off street parking via a generous, double car garage.
Practical features throughout the home provide warmth and the light filled second lounge can easily be converted into a study / library or nursery. This property offers outdoor entertaining with the modern deck, private fenced in courtyard with low maintenance.
Walking distance to many conveniences, it presents an exciting opportunity for those seeking to get into the increasingly popular Epsom / Investment market. This home promises a relaxed and low maintenance lifestyle.
* 8 Km to Bendigo CBD.
* Close to Parks, Schools, Walking Tracks, Epsom Village / Shopping centre.
* Outdoor entertaining area, fully fenced yard.
* Breezy open plan living and dining room enjoy great natural light.
* Central kitchen features an island and clever storage.
* Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes plus good sized bathroom.
* Double lock up garage.
* Functional layout offers great scope to personalise.
Body Corp Fee: Ace Body Corp, Includes driveway / house insurance & garden maintenance: $300 per quarter (approx).