The freehold property known as London House is located in the highly regarded historic Bull Street precinct of the Bendigo CBD. The property is zoned Commercial 1 and operates as a Cafe to a long term and highly regarded tenant.
The property has recently been refurbished and is well positioned amongst professional firms, Bendigo landmarks and is well placed to benefit from the under construction Bendigo Law Court and Gov Hub precincts.
• Historic Bendigo Landmark property For Sale
• Tightly held Bull Street, Bendigo location
• Building presents superbly
• Ground floor contains open dining area, kitchen, cool room and toilet facilities, with a sizable courtyard totaling some 210m2*
• The first also has open area dining, outdoor deck overlooking Bull St, a bar and toilet facilities of 95m2*
• Long term tenanted investment returning over 6%, tenant has been in the property 15 years
• Current Lease Agreement runs until 2024 with a further 5 year option
• Covid rent deferment to be paid to the new purchaser over 3 years
• Close to key infrastructure projects in Bendigo CBD
*Measurements are approx .