$490,000 - $535,000
41 Thunder Street
North Bendigo VIC 3550
GREAT POSSIBILITY NEAR LAKE WEEROONA
Walk to Lake Weeroona, cafes, hotel, restaurants and the new hospital precinct from this character property. With ample off-street parking, lovely period features and a floorplan that provides flexible living options, this home sits on a good-sized allotment with established garden, shed and studio.
- Great position – walking distance to Lake Weeroona, schools, eateries and hospital precinct
- Original period features including high ceilings with decorative cornice and ceiling roses; timber flooring; sash windows; timber doors; and brick fireplace in kitchen (not in use)
- Ample off-street parking with undercover space for three vehicles
- Shed at rear (concrete flooring, lights, power) with separate studio space (insulated plaster walls and ceiling, lights, power and carpeted flooring)
- Large rear garden set over two levels with established planting
Located in a quiet street, a short walk from Lake Weeroona, cafés and hotel, is this charming period property on a well-proportioned allotment. Just minutes from the hospital precinct and the centre of Bendigo, the home is well-positioned to suit an investor seeking a quality short or long-term rental option, or for a buyer wanting a property that offers great potential to add value. With a driveway and carport on either side of the home, there is ample off-street parking.
A neat front deck and veranda provide a welcome entry, and indoors the original detail is on display with timber doors and built-in closet, high ceilings, timber flooring and decorative cornice. Two generously proportioned bedrooms are located off the main entry, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans, and a large room with sliding door access to the side of the house, which could serve as a living room or additional bedroom. A modern bathroom with skylight and walk-in shower is also accessible from this entry. Towards the rear of the home is a kitchen with ample storage, and beyond this room is a lounge and sunroom. Opening off this space are two further bedrooms and a laundry with toilet. Outdoors, a paved alfresco area overlooks the terraced lawn and established fruit trees. A shed with a great studio space offers additional living or work-from-home options.
Ducted floor heating
Ceiling fans in kitchen and front two rooms
Split system heating and cooling in rear living space
Solid fuel heating in rear living space
Stove with separate grill and four-burner gas cooktop in kitchen
Single and tandem carports
External outdoor toilet at rear
Brick paved alfresco area
Access to rear yard via both sides of the home