304 Guys Hill Road
Strathfieldsaye VIC 3551
Sold for $650,000
InformationStatement of Information
Open for Inspections
MODERN TURN-KEY PERFECTION
Online enquires MUST include phone number and email.
- Popular Strathfieldsaye locale, walking distance to bus stop and walking tracks and two minutes to schools, shops, recreation reserve and medical practitioners
- New build with every detail considered and finished to a high standard
- Secure side vehicle entry to block allowing easy access to large 7x4.2m shed
- Landscaped front and rear garden with great entertaining space in the backyard
This stunning new build offers easy, high-quality family living in a great community, absolutely perfect for a busy-family seeking a low-maintenance and stylish turn-key property that is ready to move in to and enjoy. Positioned in popular Strathfieldsaye with bus stops, Greater Bendigo National Park and walking tracks all within walking distance, the home is a short drive to Strathfieldsaye schools, shops and amenities and just 10 minutes to Bendigo. A neat landscaped garden and a modern façade provide an excellent entry to this lovely home.
Excellent adult’s only living is positioned at the front of the house with a formal lounge and master suite at the entry. The master features an ensuite and walk-in robe and is tucked away at the end of a short passage. The remaining three bedrooms, all with built-in robes, are positioned off a separate hallway from the large central living space. This section of the home also features a laundry with side access, a family bathroom, separate toilet and linen closet. The open plan kitchen, living and dining room is full of natural light and sliding doors lead out to the alfresco and rear garden. This fantastic entertaining space provides enough room for a game of backyard cricket, and the separate shed is perfect for a trailer, boat, caravan or extra vehicle.
- Evaporative cooling and ducted heating throughout
- Two living areas
- Quality styling throughout including polished concrete flooring, timber barn door on walk-in pantry, concrete benchtops in kitchen, black matte tapware and timber vanities in bathrooms
- Modern kitchen appliances including dishwasher, 900mm oven and five-burner gas cooktop
- Undercover alfresco area with timber-lined ceiling and separate paved courtyard with outdoor brick fireplace
- Secure access into house and rear garden from double garage
- Separate 7x4.2m shed with concrete flooring, power and lights