Key selling points:
- Directly opposite Bendigo Jockey Club, ideally located and set up for thoroughbred trainers or owners
- Beautifully presented family home with two large living areas, and spacious home office
- Fully landscaped front and rear garden
- Stables including 20 undercover boxes, two day yards, two wash bays, feed room and various outbuildings
- Secure rear vehicle access to allotment
Sitting behind a private established hedge is this charming property that is custom-made for a horse lover seeking stables alongside a beautifully presented home. Positioned in a fantastic location in the heart of Bendigo’s racing precinct, the home is adjacent to the Bendigo Jockey Club and the boutique stables at the rear of the large allotment are immaculately maintained. Absolutely ideal for a trainer or horse owner, the property offers everything you would require to run a business as well as enjoy living with the many amenities of White Hills, including schools and shops, just minutes away.
The country style home features a bullnose return verandah at the front and the main entry opens into a spacious open plan formal dining and living area. The master bedroom is positioned off this room with bay window, ensuite and walk-in robe. A family room, kitchen and light-filled dining space can be accessed off the front room, and a hallway from here leads to three further bedrooms, all with built-in robes, along with a laundry; family bathroom and separate toilet. At the rear of the home is a spacious office, that could also serve as a third living room. Outdoors, the neat lawn area is ideal for entertaining, and beyond the house yard is the stables. 12 older style timber boxes also feature various outbuildings and a wash bay, with a further two boxes and two day yards towards the rear of the block. A further six boxes and an additional wash bay are in a separate structure to one side of the driveway, which runs through to the rear of the property and out to the back street – perfect for deliveries.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Wall heater in main living
- Kitchen appliances including double wall oven, four-burner gas cooktop and dual-drawer dishwasher
- Double shed
- Lawn area at rear with built-in barbeque and built-in fire pit
- Separate shed with roller door access (previously used as bar area, includes lighting, power, concrete flooring)
- Ample space for vehicles and large vehicle turning
- External laundry and workshop area