- Convenient locale: minutes to shops and schools; walking distance to bus stops, golf course, sporting reserve, indoor swimming pool and YMCA and lake
- Easy, low-maintenance living both inside and out
- Double gates at side of home allowing secure vehicle access to side driveway and rear yard
- Spacious alfresco area with alucobond ceiling and zip-track blinds, and large fire pit, perfect for entertaining
- Fenced, secure side yard ideal for pets or small children
A short stroll to the picturesque Lake Tom Thumb, this contemporary property is move-in ready and offers fantastic, low-maintenance living. Close to the YMCA, sporting reserve, golf club and the many amenities of Eaglehawk including supermarkets, cinema, eateries, pharmacy and banks, this modern home has all you could need at your fingertips. Absolutely ideal for a busy professional, or for a downsizer wanting all the benefits of a home without all the work, this elevated build offers space and simplicity both inside and out.
The fully landscaped garden and good off-street parking provide great curb appeal, and indoors, the three bedrooms are all positioned off the main entry hall. A two-way bathroom also serves as an ensuite, and the light-filled laundry includes an additional toilet. The main living space – an open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge, is spacious with ample storage, and glass sliding doors lead out to a fantastic alfresco space. Zip-track blinds provide easy entertaining year-round, and steps lead up to a lawn area, garden beds, large native tree and a gravel fire pit. A neat fenced yard at one side of the house is ideal for pets or small children, and at the other side of the house is a driveway which is accessible via gates – fantastic is you require storage for a caravan, boat or trailer.
- Split system heating and cooling in main living
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- Kitchen appliances including dishwasher, oven and four-burner gas cooktop
- Double blinds in bedrooms
- Ceiling fan and TV point in master
- Fully landscaped front and rear garden
- Garden shed with concrete flooring
- Secure access from double garage into home and to rear yard
- Secure side access on both sides of the home to rear (vehicle access at one side)