Just minutes to the CBD and positioned on a corner, elevated allotment, is this beautifully renovated cottage. With a charming façade and established garden, the property is full of surprises including modern kitchen and bathrooms; spacious living; inground pool; large shed and more.
- Excellent locale: walking distance to amenities including supermarket, hotel, Central Deborah Mine and just minutes to CBD and St John of God hospital
- Beautifully renovated throughout whilst still retaining character detail such as a decorative cornice and ceiling roses, high ceilings and charming cottage façade
- Spacious, light and modern kitchen and bathrooms
- Fantastic outdoor entertaining area including inground pool (solar heated, self-cleaning, salt chlorinated)
- Double garage with additional room at rear
This gorgeous property is full of surprises with so much more to offer than meets the eye. Recently renovated throughout, the home is located at the top of a quiet street with easy access to supermarket, hotel, bus stops, hospital and less than five minutes’ drive to the centre of the city. This surprisingly spacious offering is absolutely ideal for a busy modern family seeking a move-in ready option with character and style. Sitting on a sizeable corner allotment, the garden has been beautifully landscaped offering established planting that creates multiple living zones and plenty of privacy. The charming cottage façade belies the space and easy modern living that greets you as you walk in the front door.
A large open plan kitchen, living and dining space is accessed via the main entry, with the kitchen opening to the rear yard. A study nook and additional storage to one side of the living room, also opening out to the yard, ensures there are plenty of ways to configure this great space. All three bedrooms lead off the central living room, the master enjoying a walk-in robe and ensuite. The ensuite, along with the family bathroom and an additional toilet and shower room accessible via the pool and alfresco space, are all brand new. The kitchen area is a dream for the keen cook, and this leads to a wonderful laundry and mud room with ample storage. Outdoors, the decked alfresco features ceiling fans, power, lighting and zip track blinds, making it the perfect space to entertain year-round. Overlooking the inground pool, it also leads to a great ‘man cave’ with bar, ceiling fan and TV point, that is connected to the double garage.
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- Split system heating and cooling in main living
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Quality kitchen appliances including 900mm Bellissimo oven, five-burner gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Renovated kitchen with spacious butler’s pantry
- Ample storage
- Secure vehicle access from side street and additional parking space
- Beautiful established garden with multiple zones
- Solar panels (7.6kw)
- Garden shed