*PRIVATE INSPECTION TIMES AVAILABLE!
Please contact the agent direct with a phone number to book in your viewing
- Family-friendly position: established court close to sporting reserve, schools, bus stops and the many amenities of Strathfieldsaye
- Contemporary and simple styling
- Side gate and driveway allowing secure vehicle access to backyard for boat, trailer, caravan or additional cars
- Two large living areas
- Low-maintenance front and rear gardens
This easy-care contemporary home is absolutely ideal for a young family, a downsizer seeking spacious living, or an investor wanting a low-maintenance option in a practical locale. Positioned in an established court in the heart of popular Strathfieldsaye, this brick home is just 10 minutes to Bendigo’s CBD and two minutes to all amenities including schools, shops, eateries, sporting reserve, bus stops, walking tracks, and medical practitioners. Offering a neutral palette and freshly painted throughout, the home provides a move-in ready, blank canvas for a buyer wanting a practical space to make their own.
With good off-street parking and a drought-proof landscaped front garden, the main entry opens in to a central hallway. To one side is a spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, and to the other is a formal lounge. Beyond this is a sizable open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room that opens out to the backyard. Off this central living space is a second bedroom and laundry, with the two remaining bedrooms, both with built-in robes, in a separate area at the rear of the house. This space also features a family bathroom and separate toilet. Outdoors, the garden is set to lawn and a concrete courtyard runs around the perimeter of the home. With vehicle access and parking at one side, the yard offers plenty of space and scope.
- Split system heating and cooling
- Kitchen appliances including dishwasher, oven and four-burner gas cooktop
- Door from double garage into home
- New paint throughout
- New carpets in front rooms
- Good storage
- Easy care living