- Great location: quiet court on the Melbourne side of the city, easy access to bus stops, just five minutes’ drive to CBD
- Low-maintenance modern living
- Single garage and additional off-street parking
- Private rear yard including large decked alfresco area, courtyard and lawn
This neat and tidy executive home offers stylish, modern living along with a secure, private and peaceful space. Absolutely ideal for a busy professional, a downsizer or an investor seeking a proven rental option, this home enjoys close proximity to all amenities. Just five minutes to the centre of the city, the property is a short walk to bus stop, sporting reserve and primary school, and close to Golden Square amenities, including hotel, newsagent, petrol station and more. Sitting at the end of a quiet court, there is good off-street parking with driveway, single garage and additional parking space. A neat deck leads to the entry, with a gate at the side of the home offering access to the side and rear yards.
Indoors, a hallway down one side of the home opens into three good-sized bedrooms; a modern family bathroom with walk-in shower; a separate toilet; and a large laundry with ample storage and door to the side of the house. At the rear of the property is a triple aspect open plan kitchen, living and dining room. With quality fixtures and fittings, this stylish space opens out to a decked alfresco with ceiling fan, lights, power and timber bar. Steps lead down to a courtyard and tiered lawn area with built-in garden beds.
- Ducted refrigerated cooling and ducted gas heating
- Kitchen appliances including dishwasher, oven and four-burner electric cooktop
- Access from single garage into home
- Easy-care landscaped front, rear and side garden
- Pedestrian access at side of home