Located on a large allotment, just out of Huntly, is this recently renovated brick home. With a low-maintenance, fully-fenced yard and two sheds offering space for vehicles and workshop, this property is neat as a pin and priced to suit entry level buyers seeking a great family home.
- Located just minutes from primary school, sporting reserve, bakery, supermarket and bus stops with great regional outlook; less than 20 minutes’ drive to Bendigo’s CBD
- Recently renovated throughout including new kitchen and bathrooms, new flooring and insulation, new paint
- Neat and tidy landscaped yard including secure, fenced rear garden
- 2 x large sheds (1 x double, 5m x 7.9m; 1 x four-bay, 6.6m x 12m) both with lights, power and concrete flooring
- Additional outbuildings including storage shed and woodshed
Recently renovated throughout, this solid brick home is absolutely ideal for a young buyer seeking easy regional living and plenty of shedding providing room for both vehicles and hobbies. Located just out of central Huntly, the property is just minutes from primary school, childcare, shops and bus stops. Sitting on a wide and spacious allotment, the front garden enjoys a large lawn and established planting with a sizeable front porch offering a welcome entry.
Indoors, the front door opens into an entry hall that wraps around the house and leads to all three bedrooms. The master features a walk-in robe and modern ensuite with double vanity. There is ample storage throughout the home and the brand-new kitchen and dining space is light and bright. A central living room features a large picture window and solid fuel heating. Outdoors, the undercover alfresco space is ideal for entertaining and overlooks the rear yard, mainly set to lawn. Two sheds and additional outbuildings ensure there is space for extra vehicles, a fantastic workshop and much more.
- Evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
- Ceiling fan in master and front bedrooms
- Split system heating and cooling in kitchen diner
- Solid fuel heating in lounge
- Quality modern kitchen appliances including Bosch dishwasher and oven with five-burner gas cooktop
- Easy access to rear yard from both sides of the home
- Large undercover alfresco area overlooking rear garden
- New paint outdoors on eaves and fascia boards
- Solar (1.5kw with 70x feed in tariff)
- Veggie patch and established fruit trees
- Chook pen
- Water tank (10,000l)
- Ample off-street parking with plenty of room for caravan, trailer or additional vehicles