- Great location: family-friendly established area; close to schools, shops, eateries and medical practitioners; 10 minutes to Bendigo’s CBD
- Elevated position with landscaped front garden and private landscaped backyard
- Recently painted and like-new carpet throughout
- Three large living areas
Located in a family-friendly neighbourhood and just minutes from the many schools, shops and amenities of popular Strathfieldsaye, is this contemporary, easy-care property. Sitting in an elevated position with great off-street parking, this home is absolutely ideal for a buyer seeking simple, modern living with plenty of room for the whole family. A low-maintenance landscaped garden offers privacy to the main entrance, and the rear yard is also fully landscaped.
At the front of the home is a formal lounge room, with the master located across the hall, making this the ideal adult’s zone. The master features a walk-in robe and light-filled ensuite, and further down the hallway is the second bedroom with a built-in robe – perfect for a nursery or a work-from-home space. The two remaining bedrooms – both with built-in robes – can be found off the large central living space, along with the laundry, family bathroom and separate toilet. The open plan kitchen, living and dining room features near new Bosch stainless-steel appliances and off this room is a third living area – a large room with triple aspect windows. Outdoors, a courtyard with shade sail is ideal for entertaining, and overlooks a lawn area, established planting and built-in garden beds.
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
- Quality kitchen appliances including five-burner gas cooktop and near new Bosch Pyrolytic oven and dishwasher
Door from double garage to rear yard
- Side gate for pedestrian access to rear yard
- Spacious rear courtyard with large shade sail
- Ample natural light
- Good storage