*PRIVATE INSPECTION TIMES AVAILABLE!
Please contact the agent direct with a phone number to book in your viewing
- Convenient locale: close to bus stops and just a few minutes from Lansell Square; a one-and-a-half-hour drive straight down the Calder to Melbourne
- Contemporary and light-filled build
- Two large living areas and a spacious alfresco space
- Fully landscaped, easy care front and rear gardens
- Ensuite bathrooms to two of the bedrooms
This modern, light-filled home sits in an elevated position in a new estate that is conveniently located on the Melbourne side of Bendigo. With Lansell Square and all the amenities of Kangaroo Flat, including the train station, just down the road, this property offers easy, low-maintenance living. With a dedicated bathroom for each bedroom, the property is perfect for young professionals or for downsizer’s wanting the benefits of a full-sized home without any of the hard work. The front and rear garden is beautifully landscaped, ensuring there is nothing a new buyer needs to do.
The front door opens into a formal entry hall, with secure access to the double garage at one side. A door from the entry leads into the spacious kitchen, dining and living area. Off this room is a large master with ensuite and walk-in robe. From the dining space is a door through to the remaining two bedrooms, one with walk-in robe and ensuite, as well as a family bathroom; linen; separate toilet and a family room that could also serve as a theatre room. Glass sliding doors open out to the generous alfresco area, and this overlooks the neat side lawn and built-in garden beds.
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
- Modern kitchen appliances including oven, five-burner gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Walk-in pantry and access from kitchen to laundry
- Full family bathroom with bathtub
- Walk-in robes to two of the three bedrooms
- Tiled alfresco area with downlights and power
- Raised garden beds and lawn area
- Slimline water tank
*Please note - Virtual furniture has been used in some photographs*