Found in the highly sought after area of Kennington, just minutes to local amenities, this family home is well established and private. Situated on a generous allotment with beautiful, low maintenance gardens and multiple living spaces provides the perfect lifestyle opportunity for families or professionals.
- Leading location of Kennington, just a short walk to local amenities including Edwards Providore, supermarket, Kennington Reservoir and great schools.
- Side double gate access to rear yard, room for caravan, boat or trailer
- Various living areas for flexible family options
- Generous allotment of 929m2 approximately
Located in Kennington, one of Bendigo’s most desirable suburbs, this home is found just minutes to Latrobe University, local schools, supermarket and Kennington Reservoir. A solid brick build within walking distance to local bushland, while still just a short drive to the Bendigo CBD; it is the ideal opportunity for families or professionals seeking a lifestyle property.
A low maintenance garden and pathway leads to a front covered entry, providing access directly into a double garage and into the home. Initially you will find a large master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and separate toilet and the first of the additional three bedrooms to the left of the entry.
A central hallway with high ceilings and decorative cornices leads to the two living areas, offering flexible living options for a family such as formal living, play room or home office. An additional living space along with an open plan kitchen and dining has a door leading out onto a covered, screened-in alfresco porch for year round entertaining. The kitchen consists of a peninsula style island bench, induction cooktop and wall oven.
A passage at the rear leads to the two further bedrooms with built-in robes and large windows overlooking the garden, as well as a generous family bathroom with ample built-in storage and separate toilet. A family laundry, full of storage, leads out into the rear yard.
The low-maintenance backyard is full of mature trees, paths and garden beds, providing lots of options to put your own mark on a fabulous spacious yard. Also with double gate side access, there is plenty of room to store your caravan, boat or trailer.
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Split system cooling in master bedroom and main living space
- Side double gate access to rear yard
- 6.5 KW solar panels
- Water tanks for irrigation
- Low maintenance garden beds including vegetable garden and chook pen
- Decorative cornices throughout
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling