- Excellent Quarry Hill location, close to local amenities of Latrobe University, Spring Gully General Store and Bendigo CBD
- Large covered alfresco area ideal for year round entertaining
- Low maintenance fully landscaped garden
- Split system heating and cooling throughout
A beautifully presented home found in a quiet street just a short distance to Latrobe University, schools, local bushland walking tracks and Spring Gully General Store. While still just minutes to the Bendigo CBD and other amenities such as Kennington Village, it is an ideal central location and opportunity for those seeking a low maintenance investment in solid location.
Front fencing provides privacy and off street parking leads through to a secure gate opening out onto the spacious deck. The large covered alfresco area is ideal for year round entertaining with plenty of room for dining and lounge space. Beyond the decking is a low maintenance garden with established gardens beds and built in seating fire pit area.
Through the front door entry is the light and bright open plan kitchen, dining and living area. The contemporary galley kitchen offers ample storage; eat in kitchen island bench and updated stainless steel appliances.
A hallway to the right leads down to the two good-sized bedrooms both with built in robes, split systems heating and cooling and a large linen closet. A full updated family bathroom including corner bath, separate toilet and laundry with ample storage and access to the rear yard.
- Split system heating and cooling in living and ceiling fans in living and both bedrooms
- Modern stainless steel kitchen appliance including 4-burner gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Updated bathroom with corner spa bath
- Plenty of built in storage throughout
- Access from both sides of the property into the rear garden
- Garden shed